- Financial literacy consists of several simple, yet essential, concepts you’ll need to master. In other words, you’ll need to learn smart instead of hard when it comes to personal asset management.
In Financial Literacy: How to Gain Financial Intelligence, Financial Peace and Financial Independence, you will discover:
- The 4 cardinal sins of youthful spending that will keep you in debt (forever)
- An 8-step, iron-clad methodology for getting out of debt in your 20s and 30s
- Smart ways to save money without having to give up your preferred lifestyle
- How to have fun and enjoy adventures for free, or with minimal spending
- 12+ brilliant ideas to earn more money (some have even been employed by top entrepreneurs for years)
- Reasons why no future dream is too big to pursue if you plan properly
- The basics of saving and investing like a boss while still a young adult
- The essence of financial responsibility in a marriage or a committed relationship
- Psychology of abundance: the mindset that sets millionaires apart from everybody elseAnd much more!